I am a postdoc at the Fuqua school of Business, Duke University working with Prof. Jiaming Xu. In 2019 I received my PhD degree from the department of statistics and data science at Yale University. At Yale I was co-advised by Prof. David Pollard, Prof. Yihong Wu, and Prof. John Lafferty.
I have a fairly eclectic collection of research interests and enjoy exploring new research directions. My PhD thesis “A few topics in statistics” is available here.
- frequentists’ justification of Bayesian procedures
- rapid mixing of Markov chains
- recovery of hidden structures from random networks
- fairness in machine learning
- analysis of aggregation estimators
- convergence guarantee of the EM algorithm
- shape-constrained nonparametric estimation
- private sequential learning
W320, 100 Fuqua Drive
Durham, North Carolina 27708